Congratulations to the Class of 2022 on their outstanding HSC results.
Our students met the challenges of the pandemic over the past two years and worked diligently throughout the year. Northholm Grammar achieved a ranking of 117 in NSW. Northholm Grammar celebrates the following significant academic achievements including:
- 88% of students gained at least a Band 5 or Band 6.
- 46% of students gained at least a Band 6.
- All subjects achieved above state average marks.
- Subjects that achieved significantly above State (more than 20%) for Band 6 results include: Chemistry, Drama, English Ext I, English Ext II, Legal Studies, Music I, PDHPE.
- The following students achieved multiple Band 6 results: Holly Behan 3, Caleb Eveniss 2, Amber Garth 4, Sophie Oates 3, Mason Parle 3, Aidan Venegas 3, Connor Wilson 3, Rachel Wong 4.
Rachel Wong (Dux) – ATAR: 98.35
We congratulate Rachel on her outstanding results in the HSC Examinations. Rachel achieved four Band 6 results and completed 10 units including Advanced English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics Extension I and Mathematics Extension II.
These achievements would not be possible without the pastoral attentiveness, hard work and support of our staff, parents and community.
We are extremely proud of the hard work and efforts of our fine young men and women. We look forward to following their progress as they move into the next phase of their journey.
Northholm offers Scholarships to exceptional students Years 5, 7 and 11. Click below to view the information on the next round of Scholarship applications.