Northholm would like to congratulate all our Year Twelve students for their results in the 2017 Higher School Certificate and for their wonderful contribution to School life. In addition to leading the school through their service and leadership roles and actively participating in the school’s co-curricular program, Year Twelve 2017 worked hard to maximise their results and were well rewarded with excellent marks in their HSC studies. Their achievements have resulted in the School being ranked 87 in the Sydney Morning Herald’s ranking of NSW Schools for 2017.
We also take this opportunity to thank all of our staff for their commitment and support for the delivery of the Year Twelve program. We also thank the parents and families who have supported our Year Twelve students throughout their schooling.
Of the 2017 cohort 44.7% of students achieved at least one Band 6 result and 76.3% achieved at least one Band 5 result.
Carina Sirolli is to be congratulated on being recognised in the All-Round Achievers list which celebrates students who scored 90 or above in 10 or more units in the HSC.
DUX of School 2017 – we congratulate Carina Sirolli on achieving this award.
Band 6 Achievers:
- Lucas Allen for Engineering Studies
- Jordan Borg for Ancient History and Mathematics
- Madeleine Brown for Ancient History, Drama, English (Advanced)
- Harrison Bush for Drama
- Marco Carpino for Mathematics
- Emily Jamgotchian for Personal Development, Health and Physical Education
- Henry Lakin for Society and Culture
- Regan Leatch for Design and Technology and Mathematics General 2
- Sean Meyer for Society and Culture
- Sam Morrison for Drama and Mathematics General 2
- Macy Reen for Mathematics
- Conor Reynolds for Ancient History, Modern History and Society and Culture
- Oscar Saran for Music 1
- Carly Saunders for Drama
- Charlotte Scholey for Business Studies, Legal Studies and Mathematics
- Alicia Scott for Drama
- Carina Sirolli for Drama, English (Advanced), Legal Studies and Modern History
Extension Band 4 Achievers:
- Jordan Borg for History Extension
- Henry Lakin for English Extension 1
- Conor Reynolds for English Extension 2 and History Extension
- Carina Sirolli for English Extension 1 and History Extension
90+ ATAR Achievers:
Jordan Borg 94.3
Madeleine Brown 94.25
Marco Carpino 91.25
Macy Reen 90.15
Conor Reynolds 95.05
Charlotte Scholey 93.65
Carina Sirolli 99.1
Major Work Nominations:
Regan Leatch’s Design and Technology major work was nominated for SHAPE 2017.
Sam Morrison’s Drama major work was nominated for OnSTAGE.
The Class of 2017 now look forward to making their own mark in the world as they demonstrate what it means to Learn with Purpose and Live with Passion. We wish them the very best in their future pursuits.